Monday, October 12, 2015

Week One EOC: "My Voice"

I am an Animator. Telling stories through my artwork is what I strive for. Around a few years ago, I never imagined myself to be a professional artist, let alone an animator. But by being exposed to the endless possibilities of being able to express my creativity through my art has changed my perspective. Knowing that I can make an impact with my art, whether it is positive or negative, has given me the confidence to pursue further into my field. Character Design, Concept Art, and Illustrating, with 2D and 3D Animation is what I am best at so far. Bringing life to something from nothing is an amazing feeling and experience. I try my best to achieve my goals and further my knowledge and skills so that I may portray my dedication and hard work to the masses. Even if it means that I would work on something for weeks, even months at a time, only to produce even a few minutes of animation. As long as I am able to entertain and bring happiness to those who considered to watch my work, then that is more than enough for me in the time being. I would love to make a difference with not only my art, but with other creative minds to make something new and exciting for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment