Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Price

Money is never the goal. Do everything right (making happy and loyal customers), then money will follow. As an example," Marketing is the process by which companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships in order to capture value from customers in return." (Marketing: An Introduction 10th Edition page. 4) That is my main goal for this product. I never want to have money as the top priority. If that was ever the case, this business would crumble onto itself before it could build itself up. 

"The amount of money charged for a product or service, or the sum of the values that customers exchange for the benefits of having or using the product or service." (Marketing: An Introduction 10th Edition page. 275) I would like to start selling my product in stores and outdoor markets because I know that is where most sales are made in my target market areas. Then once they gain enough traction, i could bring them into bars. In store prices would be around $5.99 for a regular bag. $4.99 for a smaller bag. And for larger bags (family-sized) would be around $7.99. In bar prices would be a minimum of $8.99. Even though the prices are just a little higher than I would like, the quality of the product makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment