Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Situation or SWOT Analysis

In order for me to have a booming business, I need to acknowledge my SWOT Analysis carefully in order to help grow the business hopefully in a rapid pace. By knowing the SWOT, I have to apply,"An overall evaluation of the company’s strengths (S), weaknesses (W), opportunities (O), and threats (T)." (Marketing: An Introduction 10th Edition page. 54) When I have those attributes mastered, it will be easy for me to take in and take out any issue I would have. 

"The goal is to match the company’s strengths to attractive opportunities in the environment, while eliminating or overcoming the weaknesses and minimizing the threats." (Marketing: An Introduction 10th Edition page. 54) Listening to feedback would also help with the analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment